The holidays are approaching and if you're like me, you like to have an idea in your mind of what to get the people you love.
Of course, the number 1 and BEST gift to give will always be sea glass jewelry:)) ha! BUT, another great gift could be a book on sea glass!
Some of the top sea glass books to consider would be:
1. The Ultimate Guide to Sea Glass: Beach Comber's Edition by Mary Beth Beuke
I haven't read this one yet, but the reviews are great. It seems to be a wonderful coffee table book.
2. Sea Glass Hunter's Handbook by C.S. Lambert
I have this one. It's a fun and easy little book that has lots of hints regarding how to locate the best conditions for finding sea glass and lots of common terms used.
3. Pure Sea Glass by Richard LaMotte and Sally LaMotte Crane
WONDERFUL!!! Of all the sea glass books I own, this one is my favorite! Amazon describes this book: "the definitive reference for beachcombers" and I agree:)
4. A Passion For Sea Glass by C.S.Lambert
Showcases some Amazing sea glass collectors:)
5. The Official Sea Glass Searcher's Guide: How to Find Your Own Treasures from the Tide by Cindy Bilbao
(haven't seen this one YET)
6. Sea Glass Treasures from the Tide by Cindy Bilbao - has wonderful photography
Coming soon: available for pre-order: Sea Glass: Rare and Wonderful by C.S.Lambert and Tina Lam
Just another way to enjoy this wonderful gift from nature!