Well, for starters, I love them both!!
Getting outside and interacting with Nature has many of the same benefits practicing yoga does.
- They both help to calm the mind. It becomes easier to put things into perspective.
- They give you an improved sense of well-being
- They increase your feelings of peace and serenity
- You feel happier when you're doing these things:)
- They both help you to tune into the present moment! When you're focusing on breathing during yoga, or tuning in to the sound of the waves at the beach...
I'm adding these bracelets to the store, because they combine my 2 passions! Made up of gemstone beads, sea glass, crystals and an inspirational sterling charm. A reminder of Nature's gifts and to enjoy the wonders that surround us.